Various Other Financial Licences

Apart from the GBC1 and GBC2 licences which are issued by the Financial Services Commission, there are several types of other useful licences which are issued such as:
  • Financial Service Activities- Assets Manager, Distribution of financial products, etc
  • Specialised Financial Services- Leasing, factoring, etc
  • Securities or capital market intermediaries- Investment brokers , Investment managers
  • Collective Investment Schemes and their functionaries such as Custodians, Fund Managers, Fund administrators
  • Insurers/ reinsurers and insurance service providers
  • Credit Rating Agencies
  • Representative office of a Financial Services provider based elsewhere

The above list may not be exhaustive as other licences may be applied for on request.

If you require an Offshore Company or need an advice for your needs, please call our Expert Team who can assist you with your requirements. You are invited to call us at (230) 245 6703. You may send your enquiries by email: or by fax at (230) 245 6704.